Monday, June 28, 2010

Update on my girl

As always, a sleeping picture of my beauty.

On this particular occasion, she was going back and forth between crying because she couldn't see the pictures on the camera and smiling for it, lol. Couldn't make up her mind.

"I do NOT want to take a picture with you mom!"

Loving herself some pizza!

I loved this when it happened but you can't see it well on the picture because of the flash. She was looking at herself in the "mirror" of the oven door and liked what she saw so much that she just needed to kiss it. So cute!

It has been a good month in the Herrmann household because it has been a fast one. Another month is gone and Mike will be home in only 2 more months approximately. Very exciting. And we celebrate our 6th anniversary on July 4th. This should be the last thing we have to celebrate without each other except my birthday but we're waiting to celebrate that when he gets home. What a great birthday present!

All's well with Bailey. Last time I wrote about her ear infection and how we had a follow up. When we went to that follow up they said her ears looked the same as before and even one that wasn't infected became infected. So they ordered her to have 3 antibiotic shots on 3 consecutive days. Oh, I cried! She cried! It was a big mess. But when we went last week she said they were looking better. She is still tugging at them but we have her 15 month well baby visit this morning so we'll see how it goes.

She just went to spend the weekend with Nana and Poppy this weekend and I got a break. It was so nice! I was able to clean the whole house and even clean out my closet. I'm deciding on either a yard sale or donating it all. Probably I'll just donate it. Who knows. What I know is that I enjoyed my time away from her but I missed her to pieces and was so happy to see her!

Next weekend is 4th of July and we'll be at Nana and Poppy's again. Good stuff to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment